Info in English

Do you, or does your child need speech or voice therapy in English?

Since 2005 we have been expanding our diagnostic and therapy material in the English language.

This is how to go about getting therapy

First you contact your GP to find out, whether he or she agrees that speech or voice therapy is nescessary. If so, contact us to make your first appointment. For this appointment you will need to bring the doctor’s perscription.

If you have German health insurance, speech or voice therapy for a child is covered. Adults have to pay a certain percentage. If you have a health plan other than German health insurance or hold private insurance, your doctor will give you a private perscription, which will also enable us to start your therapy.